- Email: Send this website to your friends (all of them) by email.
- Facebook: Post a small note on Facebook with a link to this website (icon above).
- Other Social Media Sites: Post a small note with a link to this website (icons below).
- dialysis (life expectancy about 5 years)
- transplant (a new lease on life)
My family members are disqualified as donors.
Please help me by sharing this post with your own network of friends.
To Speak with Someone Confidentially:
If you'd like to speak with someone confidentially, please call Rivky at Renewal of Life* (718-431-9831 x 209), or email her at R23596@Renewal.org. My Patient ID is R23596. Your questions will be answered by a qualified person who is familiar with my case.
Speaking with a Renewal staff member is much better than speaking with me. They know far more than I do and you will get better information from them than from me. So please, feel free to contact Renewal.
Keep in mind that a confidential phone call to Renewal does not come with any obligations to proceed further.
Together, we can do it. Yes, we can.
*Renewal of Life Inc is an IRS 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization whose mission is to find and match kidney donors for those suffering from various forms of kidney disease.
Note: It is illegal to exchange money for a kidney. No such request will be granted any consideration.